The Global Language of Business
• Templates to attach to a Maintenance standard Work Request here
• Preview the Work Request form here and receive guidance on how to answer the questions here
• Review the “Work Request Entry Commitment” agreement here
• Preview the “Industry Engagement Steering Committee Proposal for Standards Development Work” here
• Video on how to enter a successful GSMP Work Request here
• Contact us
The GS1 Work Request System (WRS) is the entry point into the Global Standards Management Process (GSMP). Work Requests (WR) are submitted by the community to identify business needs that require standard-based solutions to improve efficiency, safety, security and or sustainability throughout the supply chain.
Work Requests are categorised as one of the following:
Maintenance Work Requests are directly routed to Standards Maintenance Groups as Work Orders to be processed in GSMP
Development Work Requests thought to be more complex are assessed and reviewed for approval ensuring clarity in scope, relevance, and resource commitments are in place before being routed to GSMP as a Work Order.
Please visit the GSMP website for a complete copy of the GSMP Process Manual Here